Saturday, July 2, 2011

My 1976 Honda CB500T. Custom Cafe Motorcycle



Here are some photos of my 1976 Honda CB500T motorcycle. I've done everything to this bike. I first recieved from a friend for free. It was lating on its side with vines growing all over and a tree growing through it. The wheels were seized and we had to drag-n-pull it to the truck. This was a project bike with no rush and some help from some really good friends. I wanted a bike that was simplistic, old and rugged looking. With no influence, but my own and a vision in my head.  I find this bike more appealing than any brand new motorcycle or the oversold, flying off the shelf like Nabisico cookies, mid-life crisis, media whored out Harley Davidson that are taking over like a plague and any Joe Blow rides one now. Take pride in the nostalgic past and find a project bike and build it with your friends and/or family. You'll appreciate it more, that you built it, than going and buying one. My opinion anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment