Tuesday, October 4, 2011

you're fired.

you forgot to give some information and
i didn't know you were depressed and self-medicating and
i know, i cant see you anymore 
i know, i wanna see my feet out your door
*i.know.you.cant.change.a.thing*
my eyes are dried and they cant cry
i gave you the best years of my life
one thing that i know is for sure
is you ran this relationship like a fucking court
*what.the.fuck.is.beauty.anyway*
you treated me just like an electric lamp
off and on with a flick and you dont give a dam
nothing i ever did seemed to please you and
i was always there before any of your friends
*how.long.did.you.think.we.were.gonna.last*


well its too late, you cant go back on your words
cant fight fate, everything has been absurd 
there's no escape, you can find your things on the curb
i'll find a new mate, to put lipstick on my shirt


-N.Bryant





No comments:

Post a Comment