Monday, April 11, 2011

Lumber Jack, my new life. Just a glimpse

So I have moved from extremely opposite worlds. From DTLA (Los Angeles, Echo Park) to Olympia, WA. on 380 acres of forest, dirt roads, wildlife and trails that boarder the Puget Sound (The Ocean). I had no idea I was going to be doing this when I moved to Washington. I live there for free and they pay me to be there, essentially it is a 2nd job. Its nice to be so secluded, keeps me from spending money, save tons of money, getting to know myself better, no distractions, trying to learn to play guitar (how cliche), all with my puppy! I see wildlife everyday, mostly deer, rabbits, Eagles, squirrels, etc. I'm starting to get used to it, weird not being around tons of people and raging all the time. So its really good for me. I'm going to do this for a year, save tons of ca$h and get back to the city. I miss Seattle and Los Angeles a lot!
Here are some random photos, from a shot up old car, to lizards, to old cables...enjoy! More to come!









Bullet lead so hot, it sprays on impact!


An actual EAGLE skull I found!!




Come camping anytime!!!! Ow owww owwwwwwwwww!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment