Thursday, September 15, 2011

feet tied

i keep my feet tied
so i dont run in circles
eyes are ahead
steering clear of the circus
eliminate the noise thats in my head
leaving out all the dreams 
that are dead
i come back to finding you
holding on for so long
with no truth
i'm better off in the darkest seas
where life and light
are out of reach
i been wating for so long
that time has passed
and its all wrong
i need to find my center
through a release
hopes of you are to far
for reach in the deep
every breath across my chest
has me in your depths
until we find you
we wont rest
i've been known
to move across the mountains
blending in like water in a fountain
why has this become
so unglued
with no clue
you are leaving and
tying your shoe
walking down this empty hallway
messages on the phone
i will replay.

-nmbryant

No comments:

Post a Comment